Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Beginning

Matthew and myself -
Senior Year Prom 2011
Class of 2011 <3
I used to have run a blog on here called "My Life As A Teenage Drama Queen" but I stopped updating and after a while I forgot it even existed. I ran across blogger one day and attempted to re-gain access to my old blog. After being unsuccessful, I made a new account with what I believe is a more appropriate blog name and URL for the person I am now.

But that's old news now and isn't very important anymore. I'm here to let you get to know me a little better before you start watching my posts and keeping up with whatever it is I'm up to these days.

  • My name is Sara, BUT I am known as Zoey on Gaia Online, Ally on anything Habbo Hotel related, and Alice on a few other games. I found it was a lot easier to let other users call me by the name in my username instead of trying to explain "My username says 'zoey/ally/alice' but I'm really Sara".
  • I'm a college freshmen studying to be an elementary school teacher.
  • No one ever thinks I am the age I really am (I'm 18, but I don't look like I am).
  • I like to make lists, so you'll probably see them a lot.
  • I have a passion for photography and my Canon EOS Rebel T1i is my absolute best friend.
  • I make friendship bracelets way too often and people tell me I should sell them, but I still haven't got around to opening an etsy shop. Maybe sometime soon?
  • I have an AMAZING Army boyfriend named Matthew and our 2 year anniversary is coming up soon.
  • Moustaches are pretty amazing.
  • Harry Potter references will happen often. It is my absoulte favorite series EVER.
  • I have a Deathly Hallows tattoo on my foot.

I don't know what else to say about myself so...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment